Shepherds Camp is back in session. We are excited to provide the unforgettable experience of camp with Shepherds Camp Spring Activities! It is the safe, fun, accessible way to get out of the house and get back to camp.
- Each camper can bring a Parent or Care Provider - for FREE.
- Parent or Care Provider - will provide primary care & help with distancing/hygiene.
- Camp Staff - will host & facilitate activities, while monitoring health & safety.
- Call or email us to RSVP for Spring Activities, so we can plan to have fun & be healthy.
- Pick and choose which activities you attend. Choose one. Choose a few. Choose them all.
- Come for the fun or just relax, see your friends, and hangout.
To RSVP - call: 570.663.2419 or email email@example.com
Please RSVP at least one week before each activity you plan to attend.